[Student question] What is the safety technology of handheld power tools?
1. Tools that use cutting tools should be kept sharp and sharp, intact, installed correctly, firmly and reliably.
2. The speed of the grinding wheel is generally above 10000r / min. Therefore, there are strict requirements on the quality and installation of the grinding wheel. Before use, check the grinding wheel and the soft cushion of the interrogation and install it securely. The nut must not be too tight. Any wheel that is wet, deformed, cracked, broken, chipped, or exposed to oil or alkali must not be used. The self-drying wheels are used by themselves.
3. Hand-held power tools have high speed, high vibration, and come into direct contact with the human body during operation. Therefore, when working in wet areas or in places with good conductivity such as metal structures, pressure vessels, pipelines, you must use double-insulated or reinforced insulation power tools.
4. Motors and electrical appliances with non-metallic housings made of engineering plastics should be protected from pressure and moisture during storage and use, and must not be exposed to solvents such as gasoline.
5. The inspection before operation should meet the following requirements: In order to ensure the normal use of hand-held power tools, they must be inspected according to the following requirements before operation: (1) there is no crack or damage in the shell and handle; (2) the cable is soft The wires and plugs are intact, the switch operates normally, and the protective zero connection is correct, firm and reliable; (3) All protective covers are complete and firm, and the electrical protection device is reliable.
6. After the machine is started, it should be run without load. Check and confirm that the equipment linkage is flexible and unobstructed. When working, the afterburner should be stable and not excessive.
7. Overload use is strictly prohibited. In order to prevent the failure of the equipment and achieve the purpose of extending the service life, pay attention to the sound and temperature rise during operation, and immediately stop the machine when it is found to be abnormal. When the operation is too long, if the temperature rise of the equipment exceeds 60 ℃, the machine should be stopped, and the operation should be allowed to cool down.
8. During the operation, do not touch the cutting tools, molds and grinding wheels with your hands. If they are found to be blunt or damaged, immediately stop the machine for repair or replacement, and then continue the operation.
9. Hand-held power tools rely on the operator's hands to control. If they let go during operation, the machine will lose control, which will damage the workpiece, damage the machine, and even cause injury to the human body. Therefore, when the machine is rotating, do not let go.
10. When using an impact drill or hammer, the following requirements should be met:
(1) You should grasp the electric drill or electric hammer handle during operation. When drilling, first press the drill bit against the work surface, and then operate it with moderate force to avoid shaking. If the speed drops sharply, reduce the force to prevent the motor from overloading. Do not use the magic bar Pressurize
(2) When drilling, care should be taken to avoid steel bars in concrete;
(3) The electric drill and hammer are in a 40% intermittent working system and must not be used continuously for a long time;
(4) When the working aperture is above 25mm, a stable working platform should be provided, and a guardrail should be provided around it.
The above contents are compiled according to the problems encountered by the students in their actual work for reference. If you have any questions, please communicate and correct them in a timely manner.